Green 2 Green Consulting LLC ("G2G") is proud to continue the legacy of one of the most established, successful, and reputable Professional Firms in the New York, with more than 15 years of professional experience and expertise as Environmental, Health & Safety Consultants. G2G brings expert knowledge and service excellence to our clients . Located in Watertown, NY, Syracuse, NY, and Highland Falls, NY; G2G provides professional consulting services to clients throughout New York State.
- Indoor Air Quality
- OSHA/Safety Consulting
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Investigative Services
- Design Services
- Management Services
- Clearance Services
- Monitoring Services
- Contaminated Site Remediation
State & Federal Project Experience
- US EPA/Guardian Environmental Services - Asbestos Consulting, Former Crown Cleaners Site, Herrings, NY
- US EPA/Guardian Environmental Services - Asbestos Consulting, Former Arkell & Smith Site, Canajoharie, NY
- US EPA/Guardian Environmental Services - Asbestos Consulting, Former J&L Ore Site, Star Lake, NY
- US EPA/Guardian Environmental Services - Asbestos Consulting, Hogansburg, NY
- US EPA/Guardian Environmental Services - Asbestos Consulting, Herkimer, NY
- US Army/Kokolakis Construction, Asbestos Consulting, West Point, NY
- US Army/Mountain Community Homes, Environmental Consulting, Fort Drum, NY
- US Veteran's Administration/Kokolakis Construction, Asbestos Consulting, Harbor Healthcare Center, New York, NY
- US Veteran's Administration/Kokolakis Construction, Asbestos Consulting, West Haven VAMC, West Haven, CT
- US Army Corp of Engineers/William Buildings Co., Asbestos Consulting, St. Albans VAMC, Queens, NY
- Watervliet Armory, Asbestos Consulting, Watervliet, NY
- US Veteran's Administration/Pike-PJ Dick JV, Asbestos Consulting, Canandaigua VAMC, Canandaigua, NY
"Your Best Line of Defense Against Environmental, Health & Safety Hazards"
G2G will provide timely cost-effective solutions that are efficiently managed and responsibly executed. We strive for enduring, successful partnerships with our clients and community. We value the relationships with our employees & clients work diligently to understand and execute their goals. G2G is committed to enhancing the quality of life in our environment.
G2G provides investigative, management, monitoring, and remediation solutions for hazardous materials, indoor air quality, asbestos, lead, mold, and petroleum. Our innovative approach for issues concerning air, water, waste water, soil contamination and a full spectrum hazardous material management provides our clients across the State with cost effective remedies for environmental problems. G2G is fully certified to conduct on-site hazmat sampling, design solutions and construction services.
G2G assembles a uniquely qualified team of professionals with depth and aptitude for their respective expertise, specific to the project program requirements. Our Team members work together for a seamless execution of each project phase. G2G employees are also highly motivated, community- minded individuals, especially proud to contribute their time to local activities that enhance the quality of life in our neighborhoods.
ENVIRONMENTAL DUE DILIGENCE
Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I & II)
Building Demolition Surveys
Asbestos Building Surveys
Lead Based Paint Risk Assessment
Radon Measurement Specialists Contaminated Soils
Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
Mold Remediation Plans
Radon Mitigation Specialists
Asbestos Management Planning
Lead Hazard Control Plans
Project Management/Bid Process Oversight
Asbestos Air/Project Monitoring
Lead Abatement Monitoring
CONTAMINATED SITE REMEDIATION
Remediation Investigation Design
Post Remediation Closure
Construction Site Safety
Site Specific Safety Plans
Personal Exposure Assessments
Mr. Jonathan Riley is the President of Green 2 Green Consulting LLC. Mr. Riley comes from a military background with 9 years’ experience in the army as an Environmental Officer and Petroleum Operations Non-Commissioned Officer in charge (NCOIC). Jonathan is currently in the Army Reserves as a Combat Engineering Battalion, Supply Section Squad Leader. Jonathan has extensive experience in petroleum spills, operations and logistics. He has conducted these duties across the globe. He has experience in managing numerous projects in asbestos, lead, mold and radon remediation and assessments and strives to further his knowledge base and proficiency from a complete environmental prospective.
- OSHA 30 Hour, General Industrial, #18-900238549
- NYS DOL Building Inspector,# 14-10573
- NYS DOL Asbestos Air Technician,# 14-10573
- NYS DOL Project Manager,# 14-0573
- Confined Space Training
- Environmental Compliance Training
- Petroleum Operations and Transport Training Hazardous Material Technician Transport Training National Incident Management Training, Composite Risk
- Warren F. Kaynor, Vocational Technical School
- North Carolina State University, Occupational Safety & Health. Oklahoma State University, Hazardous Material Technician Transport United States Army, Fort Drum NY
- United States Army, Camp Arifjan Kuwait
- United States Army, Bagram Airfield Afghanistan
- SUNY Jefferson Community College, Fire Protection Technology International Fire Service Accreditation Congress
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Management Training
Time is now!
Give us a call or drop us a line lets get your project started and completed.
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
We are hear to serve you and your needs